Thursday, February 23, 2012

Presidents' Weekend in Santa Cruz

Man and the sea

or
Eric enjoying the ocean view
Colton is growing up and has discovered the sand.  He loves exploring and dipping his fingers deep into the sand buckets.  I act as though no other child has ever liked to do this, but he's my first boy!  I'm amazed at everything he is learning!  Boys are so physical and into the elements.  It's awesome.

Anna and Ella had a blast throwing the frisbee

Uncle Ben, Waverly and Emerson were in the cabin next door!  Now that is a great time!

Eric and I love camping, but in the morning, everyone is pretty tired!  Why is it that we can't wait to go again?  I guess you forget.
Ella at the beach

Oh, that is hilarious.  This video is about 5 seconds long.  I must have deleted Ella showing off the shark jaws and teeth she found. bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment