Friday, February 17, 2012

Checking in with ella

http://youtu.be/SebdF-cXpCk

I'm kind of confused on how to post videos on here, but this is a link to the song Ella played at my piano recital 2 weekends ago.  I wish it was from her actual performance, but she played it for me one more time at home.  Next time, I'll figure out how to tape and post videos from the real thing.

Ella is busy playing Upward Basketball and averaging a couple of baskets a game each Saturday.  Thanks to that coach of her's yelling encouragment from the sidelines.
More excitement!  Ella's first paycheck.  I forgot to take her picture doing the work, but here she is showing off her, yes, $70.00 paycheck for trying different kinds of juice at Tragon.com in Redwood Shores, where they pay you to do taste tests.  Apparently, all the juice tasted great, the cookie at the end wasn't bad either, and she let me know that her work schedule is open for future taste trials.  So fun.  She's already opened her first bank account, deposited the money, paid the tithing, and spent $20.00 on clothes at Target.  Tragon, you had better call us again.  We are burning through this money.  We're proud of Ella for keeping up with her busy schedule and living large, or at least living with a  large personality.

1 comment:

  1. Eric used to yell at me like that too when he made me work on my spiral while throwing footballs. Thanks to him I perfected it... and didn't have anything else to learn so I quit!

    ReplyDelete