Monday, October 17, 2011

My mom's 66th Birthday!

Happy 66th Birthday mom!  My mom celebrated her 66th Birthday on October 16th, and if you couldn't tell,  she has a bit of magic in her!  I don't know how she created such a harmonious home for us to grow up in, or how my brothers, sisters and I all had so much fun together, learned to work, love the gospel, love nature and music and have the whole "Waldorf" education at home, but she did it!  And now that I'm a mother, and can barely keep my kids from fighting for more than a half hour, beg them to look out for another and try to tell them we can all "have fun" as a family...she just did it!  Slowly, slowly as the kids get older, we're learning to be a Waldorf family too, but thank goodness we have her influence as a grandma, to help us out a little bit on our "Wednesdays with Grandma Nan!".  I appreciate all you are and all you stand for mom.  Happy Birthday!  I hope it was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. How fun. And sweet! Where are you? It looks like a dreamy place. :)

    ReplyDelete