Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

 Wow, only Livvy could pull off having her costume on, on the day we were "on location" at the beach!
 Lemo's Farm - awesome every time!!!  Colton loved the goats, Ella and Olivia loved the pony ride and Anna loved taking the little ones on the train ride by themselves.  She is a really cool older sister.
 Bobbing for apples in the back yard after a soccer game

 Ward Party with Greta and Hudson Acreman - they always have the best costumes each year.  Ella and Anna wanted to be soccer players this year, so I let Anna buy a Messi jersey and kind of ran out of money for poor Ella, so she wore her AYSO team jersey for Halloween.  More to come about soccer this season, of course, as they still have 3 games to go!
 Anna wanted to wear her more "girly" costume when she went trick or treating with her BFF Tirzah, the pirate, and her sister's friends.  (and one of my piano students, actually 3 of my piano students are in this photo, because I get to teach Tirzah and Tea, along with Chloe too.  They're amazing!)
 Yeah, a new friend in nursery.  The Harris family is back from Germany, and have a 3 year old girl, Lily, to play with Olvia at church.  Thank you Harris family for coming back!!!!!
 Eric getting pumped to take the girls trick or treating!  Sorry Eric, wish I had got you in your usual cheerful smile expression!
 More of Anna.  Is she getting tall?  They had a lot of fun on Grand Street.  Every house is c-r-a-z-y.  Ella went trick-or-treating with her classmates and Eric and Liv and Colton, and I split off with Anna, because she doesn't get to see Tirzah very often.
 Jane, without her bubble bath costume, Anna in her Messi jersey and Maddie Harris.  Did I mention how happy we are that they're back?  They have added a new friend to each of my kids' church classes.
Colton scooting crawling around the gym.  He is such a fun little boy, and just turned 9 months.
Jenny, what are you guys this year?  I wish I could see your costumes!!!  I'm going to have to join Facebook just for that.  And Ethan, I hope I see pictures of you on that pirate ship too!  I can't wait to see pictures of all the cousins.  Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment