Monday, November 26, 2012

September Catch-up


Anna has been busy making new friends at school
Grandma Nan treated Tauna, Amanda and I to Time Out For Women in SacTown, where our cousin happened to working a booth for food storage
I loved the Mormon mommy vibe there!  Seriously, it was an inspiring experience!
Gold Medalist soccer player took pictures with us.  Isn't she cute?
Kelly O'Brian played at Stanford and then on the Olympic team
My dad, Ben, 5 month pregnant Tauna, Bryan, me and Anna ran the Palo Alto Moonlight Run together


well, not really together, I think there was a 1/2 hour spread between me and Anna and everyone else, but we had fun trying!  I'm still really out of shape.
Ella's friends from 2nd grade dissolved when they all went to new schools this fall.  I remember going through this with Anna.  I hope we can stay close with everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment